Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Awesome!

It really feels like this actually existed at one point in time, but that feeling is just too scary. The video scares me to a 'rape my childhood' point.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Sweet Carnaby Cavalry

I watched it. Then I watched it a second time. Then a third. Fourth. Fifth. Sixth. and finally I watched it a seventh time, and I feel that that was time well spent.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Incredible

This is simply flawless.The animation is never over exaggerated or slow, the soundtrack fits perfectly at every point and the entertainment value never falters, not to mention a solid story. This is a true work of art in every aspect and it(the whole Brackenwood series) deserves the praise and respect it has been given. It is of a level of professionalism you rarely see from the internet, while still clinging to what we all know and love of flash animation.

Cat Astro Phi Cat Astro Phi

Excellent delivery

Fantastic delivery, great way to fit in the visual style.

A little bit of a problem at first but you get used to it later on. The music an everything is something to admire.

JONESY!

REDDER REDDER

Very different

This is probably one of the most intriguing game I have ever played, next to Braid. The longer I was in, the more the fabric of reality tore around me. I actually felt a sense of fear erupt in me, and yet I continued to dig further.

My only question is this: What are the gems? Fuel? Some sort of drug? A type of nutrient?